West Park Healthcare Centre Foundation Lottery
Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a ticket, the purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to
these rules and regulations and confirms that he/she is at least 18 years of age. Any inquiries regarding the conduct, prizing and procedures of the lottery are to be made to West Park Healthcare Centre Foundation (the “Foundation”) prior to purchasing a ticket.
- A total of 4,000 tickets will be printed and available for sale. Tickets are numbered from 0001 to 4,000. The odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold. The price per ticket is $25 or five(5) tickets for $100.
- Tickets can be purchased by cash, credit card, cheque or bank debit. Only tickets that have been paid for (and verified as paid for) before the applicable draw deadline will be eligible for the draw. In the event of an invalid cheque or credit card payment, the ticket issued will be considered void and the purchaser will be notified in writing.
- Tickets must be purchased in Ontario and cannot be mailed outside of Ontario. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- There will be three (3) draws in total: two (2) “Early Bird” draws and a “Grand Prize” draw. The winning ticket of the first “Early Bird” draw will be eligible for the second “Early Bird” draw and the winning tickets of the two “Early Bird” draws will be eligible for the “Grand Prize” draw.
- The deadline to purchase tickets for the first “Early Bird” draw is 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 01, 2018.
- The first “Early Bird” draw will be conducted on Thursday, Nov. 01 at the Foundation’s UNCORK UNTAP UNWIND event, held at The globe and Mail Centre, Toronto (351 King St E #1600) at approximately 9:00p.m., in the presence of all event attendees.
- The prize for the first “Early Bird” draw is $1,000. The deadline to purchase tickets for the second “Early Bird” draw is 1 pm, Thursday, February 28th 2019.
- The second “Early Bird” draw will be conducted on Thursday, February 28th in the Main Building Lobby, at West Park Healthcare Centre, at approximately 2 p.m., in the presence of all draw attendees.
- The prize for the second “Early Bird” draw is $1,000.
- The deadline to purchase tickets for the “Grand Prize” draw is Saturday, March 29, 2019 at 1:00p.m.
- The “Grand Prize” draw will be held at the Foundation’s event, Tournament of Stars, Goldring Centre, U of T, Toronto) on Saturday March 29, 2019 at approximately 2:00 p.m., in the presence of all draw attendees.
- The “Grand Prize” is one 2018 Dodge Journey (value $28,540). The prize value includes all taxes and freight. The prize vehicle will be available for pick-up in Ontario at a location determined by the Foundation in its discretion and all costs associated with pick-up or delivery, licensing and insurance for the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the time of their ownership.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or upgrades are allowed. Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash.
- The winner of each draw will be announced at the draw and if necessary, notified by phone and email.
- By purchasing a ticket, winners agree to have their names and photos shared on westparklottery.ca, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Foundation’s publications, in the news paper and in any other media deemed appropriate by the Foundation.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first name listed on the front of the ticket stub.
- The Foundation assumes no responsibility for lost or late mail.
- Purchaser information provided on ticket stubs may be shared with the licensing authority.
- The liability of the Foundation shall be limited to the ticket purchase price. Each prize winner agrees to sign a waiver in a form acceptable to the Foundation before their prize is awarded.
- Unclaimed prizes will be secured for a period of one year from the draw date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, including by using the contact information provided on the ticket stub. If the winner cannot be reached, an advertisement will be taken out in local media within 120 days following the draw, with the name and city of residence of the winner of the unclaimed prize. After one year, any unclaimed prize will be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- Stated prize values are the retail value as of the date contracts were negotiated with the prize suppliers based on information provided by suppliers (without independent verification by the Foundation).
- The following people are NOT eligible to purchase tickets: Foundation employees, Foundation Board of Directors and Peel Chrysler employees.
Lottery Licence #: M809714
Charitable Business #: 11929 5350 RR0001